1-5ACCAB 6-10ACABA 11-15BABBC 16-20ADEBC
21-25 ABDCB 26-30 DBCDB 31-35ABCAA
36-40 BCADB 41-45 CABBD
46-50 BACAC 51-55 ACCBB 56-60 CDCCA 61-65 DABEC
66. met 67. him 68. saying 69. things 70. later
71. but 72. important 73. give 74. inside 75. what
76. Is that Tom(speaking)?
77. What happened?/ What's wrong with you? / What's the matter with you?/…
78. Would you like to go with us?
79. Let's go there by bus./We can ...
80. When and where shall we meet?
One possible version:
We are sorry to see some bad behavior in public places. For example, someone throws litter around and someone spits in the park. What's more, it's a pity that someone makes phone calls loudly in the library.
I think it's totally wrong, for it makes us annoyed. For example, while you are reading in the library, the noise makes you not concentrate on your books. Besides, who would like to stay in the park with a lot of litter? We, therefore, are supposed to behave properly in public places and make our life better.